welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Few Little Things

I am working on a few things this year and this month. One is that I am trying to read all of the Standard Works in 1 year. It means at least reading 7 pages a day. Our 2nd counselor recommended it and has been doing it now for 3 years. I thought this was a big and neat goal. After being in my book Club now for 5 years and reading 800 pgs or more. I was feeling very guilty not reading the standard works as I should be doing. Also I got a Relief Society Academy from my mother in-law and wanted to see if I could accomplish some of the goals through out the year. So this month is Womens' s History. I just read an excellent article called "The Relief Society and the Church by Dallin H. Oaks., Ensign May.1992. It was excellent. I recommend you all to read it. I have been reading a few blogs lately of some incredible people that are great mothers, daughters and wifes and I have been so touched of how much women can accomplish great or small. I have been touched reading NIE NIE what a beautiful example she is to all of us. I would also recommend reading her blog. Just go over to my blinkie for this blog. Also I am grateful for my sister to help me in starting to Digital Scrapbooking. And for the great things and time that Ikea Goddess helps me with this project of digital scrapbooking. I have been so excited to do this project.
You might be wondering why I am writing so much. My voice has almost gone out and the kids are playing they were actually coloring and making things which is so good and sharing without fighting. Which is so amazing. Emma is playing the violin. And now the wrestling is beginning. Dear Jonathan is home making dinner letting me rest for a while so I am not really using my voice. Also I caved last night and watched the ending of the bachelor. I can not believe what is going on in the world and how sad this reality show has become I loved when Tristan was on but she has been the only one to show commitmfent and passion for one and only one person. But the men on the show they need to get a life. And figure out what is going on. So much for the dislike of this show. So happy day. And have some fun. I am now going to have dinner.

1 comments:

Kourtney said...

Kathryn you too are amazing. You do so many things for others thanks for being a great friend

Post a Comment