welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Friday, June 12, 2009

My First Time for Speed Scrap


This was my first Speed Scrap. This is when you go to a Forumn and the girls there tell you instructions and you do a Lay out in an hour. It was very fun and they were very helpful. I am not as advance but I keep trying. I love this new digital way to scrapbook. No mess. And pages are actually getting done. This is sweet Emma with our Date to Chilli's while the boys went to Father and Sons we also rented of course Hotel for Dogs. We had a great time and then Emma went over to Jessie for a Sleepover I had to go early to Day camp the next day. My Emma is getting to big.

1 comments:

Kourtney said...

Congrats! That is an amazing page. I love the flowers. Are you going to print the pages or just give the kids CDS when they are ready to have them?

Post a Comment