welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blogs are always fun to look out if there is a picture.

Can you believe that we are past week 30 for the 365 day project. We had a busy week being in Price and then Tooelle. But we had a great time.
This was week 28. I am getting behind. In this project. But I thought I would post what we are up to. I love to catch the kids working.

Sarah and the girls thought it would be fun to go try on clothes while we were home in Price. Emma had a great time with her girl cousins. Thanks for letting Emma and I in on the fun.






I got thinking about my last post. And I love pictures. So I am going to try to put in a picture or a layout that I did. That way I will be motivated to get 2 things done at once. My journaling and my pictures out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment