welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Making Pretzels.



e

After 30 plates & 30 bags of pretzels. I think we are done. I let Emma help me this year. She is such a big girl . I can not believe she will be 12 in March. Where did the time go. I wanted her to help me out. And she did a great job. Drew did a good job at the sprinkling. Jacob had a great time trying to get to have a taste as often as he could. We had a good time talking and listening to Christmas music. We had a good time delivering we went with Kourt and kids. We had a good time. We just have a few more to deliver. The kids love helping me make things. I really should let them help more often. I started making pretzels when we got married when I was living in VA. We did not make carmels this year. Because last year we could not get them out of the pan and I need to start earlier. So we both can work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment