welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Early out Wednesday

We were invited to a great date night over at Kourt's this was done in Nov. So I am just now scrapping them.
Love taking pictures with the kids and Santa.
oCallie was so kind to put these pictures on her blog. I love to scrap her little girls . They are so cute.
I love Santa's face in Jacob and Drew's picture. They must have told him great things that they wanted.


Early out Wednesday means not very much time for Mom. Which also means calls from all of their friends. Jacob and Drew have play dates today.
Today I went in to Jacob's & Drew's class to help them read and do centers with Jacob. Then I came home and went to work on making these pgs. Then when Drew and Jacob came home. I challenged Drew to see if he could do all of his things. I ended up making by bed, laundry, putting away dishes cutting 2 apples, sweeping the floor, mopping the floor. Saying no to Emma. Drew was able to read for 35 min and doing 2 out of the 3 pgs of homework. When he gets back from his friend's house he needs to finish homework and piano and finish his book. Jacob emptied the dishwasher and read his book. Emma is working on her homework and her ds when she gets a minute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment