welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Far behind


Do you ever feel that you are so far behind that you will never catch up. Well right now that is how I feel. I want to post more pictures of christmas because I had the best time with my children and with my in- laws and with my dear hubby. It was just beautiful and very nice to have a break. I really need to get on to my baptism book that I uneed to be doing. Ramona has been baptized a year and Emma 5 years ago. And Jylinn in September. I just love the way Drew's turned out.

Also I thought I was all caught up on my project life for 2009. I really want to print it. And found out I could print it on blurb book it would be cheaper that way. When I looked at an example my book was missing a second side to it . So that is what I worked on today. So I just need to make a cover and then I want to send it in. On project life 2010 I was looking through that and found I used 2 pictures from the net . So I took pictures of those things and now need to replace them. I would like J to edit the text but I do not think he has time. He did edit till March. So I need to read some more and get that ordered.

I keep blog stocking and people are doing wonderful things out there. I need to organize the house before summer time comes. Or it will not happen again till Aug. Well enough talking. I think my time out is done. I better go put the kids to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment