welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Thursday, March 10, 2011

St. Patrick day decorations

I just love that their are so many people willing to share ideas. I love all the subway art there is out there. I loved this rainbow. Jacob and I made the shamrocks it is made with glass rocks. What do you do for St. Patty day before I thought all you had to do was wear green so that you would not get pinched. But the kids went to school and their wonderful teachers told them all the fun that the Leprechaun do at their homes. Like knock down the chairs and dye the milk green. So I try to see if our Leprechaun can get a little bit more creative. The kids sure seem to get a kick out of it. So we will see what it comes up with.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Things get dyed around here too. Green milk, mashed potatos... The naughty leprachaun even dyed our toilet water green. The boys thought that was hilarious!!! He also leaves them a gold dollar on their pillow.

Post a Comment