welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hurt or Not hurt that is the question.


I don't know what happened all of my children got hurt riding bikes. It was not a good day in our home. It is no fun living on a hill. I just can not believe these 3 little ones. Just kidding. This was their Aprill fool's day joke. They all that of it not together but individually. They are not hurt but each has gotten bruises from falling on their bikes. But they had a great time fooling their friends.
Drew did get us good the night before April fool he went and put the clocks forward. I was working on the computer and looked at the time. And thought it was late. J took a short nap. And when he woke up it said it can not be this late. I finally looked at my cell phone which was the right time with my computer. So we knew someone was playing a trick. Drew was laughing until we made him confess. He had a great laugh. And he got us good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment