welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jacob Star Wars Party

Yoda Soda. Was the favorite.
More Light Saber Trainning.
Finishing the obstacle course.
My young Jedi.
Young Padwan's may the force be with you.

In honor of C3 PO.
Hoth Pops, Space Rocks
Light Saber Cake.
My good friend Zu and her husband help me make the Death Star Pinata.

Light Sabers and Wookie Cookies.

Jacob had a great time at his friend birthday party. We did a Obstacle course, A Droid Clone war, Then they were awarded their Light Sabers. Then they kept up a balloon with their light sabers. When we went outside 2 of the balloons flew to the roof of the house. The kids loved the snacks. They all had a great time. I was able to go to Pin Interest and get my signs for all the different food that we had. Also I went to google.com and found ideas for the games . I just love that people will share the ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment