welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom





My mom is the best. She comes to all the important events in our lives. She is such a great example of kindness and love. She does her best in everything she does.

One of the greatest things that my mom has is a testimony of the gospel and a love for her family. She has so much faith and she has endured much.


She is so good to have the children come and stay with her in the summer.
She is so funny and bright and cheerful.



Plus look how beautiful she is.











Plus look how beautiful she is.


She is always teaching me something and I am so glad that she is my mother. So have a great birthday you wonderful person.



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

MG said...

Your Mom is awesome...I remember many a night at that kitchen table too. She was great when we were young and now her grandkids get her! Lucky kids.

Post a Comment