welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Book Tag

I was just Book Tagged from Jamie.
So what you are to do is go to pg 56 of the book you are reading and then type in the 5th sentence and post and the next 2to 5 sentences. Then tag 3 to 5 people.

So the book I am reading is Enemy Women by Paulette Jilles. "Adair went and sat by the fireon a barrel, tipped her hat back a little. They were all looking at it. Adair clenched her cold hands together and tried not to stare around her. They had been rained and sleeted upon all the way from the St. Louis and Iron Mountain Railroad terminal at Pine and River Streets. Now she could hardly keep her hands from shaking even though they were seized together."
I am almost done with this book. I promise. I tag Wendy, Melissa, Jeny
I am just glad that I am not in prison.

0 comments:

Post a Comment