welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Grateful

These are my cute trick or treaters for Halloween. They had a great time going to get so much candy.


I am so grateful for this time of the season. Where we have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for my supporting and loving family. My Beautiful children and for my ever so loving husband who works so hard for us and is a great listner. I am grateful for my mom and showing me kind service and trully being a super mom. I am so lucky I have her in my life. I am grateful for my sisters always keeping me going and for all thier support. I am so grateful for a great extended in-laws they are true family and I love them very much. I am so lucky to have a great friends who are there for me. I am so glad that we can have so much fun together. So I hope at this time. You can see all of your blessings these are just a few.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for a great post. It's so great to count and remember our blessings continually. There are so many if we just stop and recognize them. It's also so wonderful to show gratitude.

Post a Comment