welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Friday, November 14, 2008

A Dedicated Teacher.

I would like to tell the Loveless Family . I am so sorry for the loss of thier husband and Dad and Grandfather. I meet Mike when I was about 12 a long time ago. Colleen and Mike were my sunday school teachers and they were great we had 1 boy Kirk, Natalie, Julie, Judy, Rona and myself. And they took us in thier wings and taught us the gospel. They even took us up to Lagoon and we had a great time driving in the fog. What a wonderful man he is and a great husband and father he loved his children and grandchildren. I just saw him this summer. And this great man was a Bishop over the in College Ward. They will sure miss him. What a great humble, Kind man. Price Utah has lost a great man. So thankyou for all the teaching you taught me to love those bratty teenagers. Thanks for your dedication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment