welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Monday, April 27, 2009

Anniversary

My sweetheart is so good to me we just celebrated our 12th aniversary. Nothing to big but were together. Jonathan is such a good husband and an excellent Father the kids just love him. He is a big softie but he is teaching them what they need to know in this life to help them get on to the next one. We have had some tuff challenges but have been able to get through it. It has been so good to share my life with this sweet man who is my Mr. Darcy. I am so glad that he loves me for who I am. I am looking the days and years to come to keep knowing each other and still loving each other. I am so grateful that we are a match and that he helps me so much.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy anniversary! Wow ... 12 years! That is awesome! What a wonderful, beautiful you have built together!

Jenny said...

oops - I meant to say What a wonderful, beautiful family you have built together!:)

Megan B ♥ said...

That's the gal I remember! Ha ha! Gotta love the 90's.... Congrats on 12 years and surviving 12 years worth of challenges!

Post a Comment