welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What we have been up to


I just got back from Salt Lake City. From the general trainning for Primary. I went up with Jennifer who is the President she was so kind to let me tag along and stay at her mom's home. Which had the most comfortable bed. I have ever slept on. Now that is on my need and want list. When we woke up it was snowing and a very cold day. But the meeting was so good and it will help with our leadership trainning in April. I loved the feeling and the Church is just right on track. It was great and I am so glad that I went. While I was gone Jonthan even entained a guest . Thal Dixon came up he is moving up to Sandy. So hopefully we will get to see him some more. Thal is Jonathan's friend from High School and from his home ward in VA. When I find a picture I will post with it. When I got back home Drew had scouts/socceer and then the 2nd grade program. Jonathan had city counsel. We are so blessed to have such great friends. Kourtney took care of the kids so Jonathan could get ready. And then Jacob wanted to stay and play and not go to Drew's program and then she helped by taking Emma to her Dance picture. So she helped our family out a ton. So thank you Kourtney you are the best. And she also made us dinner. Is that not sweet or what. I will be so glad for Thursday. That was a lot of running around for one day. And it is only Thursday.



This is Noah and he just turned 1. He is a cute little boy that is in our ward. And he is just so cute. It was to cold and windy here in Cedar City and we had the fun party at our house. This keeps us young having all the cute babies to know and love. This cute baby is Bradley they are also in our ward and he is 8 months. And his Dad was the Joker on Halloween so he is really fun and is great with the kids. Drew could not get enough. of this little baby.














Drew had his 2nd grade program wednesday it was all about bugs. He is an army ant. He had 2 parts and did a great job. This is his friend Jett.







This is Jade, Emma, Charlotte getting ready to go to the show for her birthday. More to come on that .


We have had such a busy week with Birthdays and things and places to be.




0 comments:

Post a Comment