welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Glass Castle.

This book was last month what I was to read. I could not find it from the Lib. So I just waited until this week when sweet L let me borrow her copy I read it in a week. I could not believe how many trials this woman and her family went through. It has really made me stop and think about life and how I treat others and see the world. I am so glad that she was able to pull herself out of the situations and overcome by the ways of which she was raised. I wonder about people in my own community and the children that my children go to school with. What can I do to help more or teach my children to be more compassionate towards other people. I love when I read a book that makes me think and think. I liked the writing style. I learned that I need to be more grateful for the things I have and the great family to which I belong to. I am also so grateful to be a member of the church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment