welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Three Cups of Tea for September

I got my reading done. I love when I read good books. I actually read Three Cups of Tea before I read the Glass Castle. I think that is why I think that I need to do something. I just love books that have a super great message this man was lost but he was trying to do something great and instead something even greater. I love brave and honest and strong people. What a difference he is making in these people lives. What an inspiration he is to all of us. I think my favorite part is when they tell him about the three cups of tea. Are we all like this does it take three cups of tea to trust someone and let them be part of our lives. I liked the way this was written. What a great message. So if you want to read another great book this one would be a good one to pick up.

1 comments:

Zack said...

I dont drink tea!

Post a Comment