welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Flying to Michigan



What a beautiful day to fly. I went from Salt Lake City to Denver an on my way I was sitting next to Jeff Judkins he is the coach of BYU women's basketball coach. He was a very polite and humble man. We also had Jim Bateman who is a Dentist in Wyoming and lives in Alpine. He was very kind and young and we were talking of experience with children our wards. The flight with these 2 kind men was so quick and short. Next part of my flight from Denver to Michigan. Was quick and fast. I read a book and just rested. I love when you can get into a great book.

1 comments:

Kourtney said...

That is so cool! Only you would have the chance to seat next to the basketball womens coach. I totally forgot about annes book list. Have a great time! We miss you. We are planning on murdur mystery on the 16th will that work? Talk to you soon

Post a Comment