welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Monday, October 19, 2009

To be in Zions again
















It was so beautiful to be in Zions just for a moment. We were looking for Mom's reunnion. So we actually went into Zion's it was so beauitful. My mom was a great worker in Zion and she had great and wonderful times there. It was good to be with my mom. Also the kids went over to Grandma great and picked up all the fruit they had fallen on the ground. They seemed to have a good time. And yes I got sick with this bad sore throat. It is pretty bad. The kids are off one more day for Harvest Holiday and I love that they love to play with each other. Last night we saw the movie Radio and the kids were very touched by this movie. Upcoming this week is Drew's championship soccer game on thursday. I also have my stake training on thursday so hopefully my voice will be in better shape.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Kathryn, Zions is so pretty. I'm glad you got to go! Good luck to Drew this week with soccer, and hope your voice improves & you feel well. Love ya!

Post a Comment