welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Jacob after playing at the softball game.
Emma last project in activity day.
Becky talking with KT. I think it is cool. That she is the coach.
Jacob with Blueberry
Big Bunnies
Jacob's Field Trip
Emma & Mom in St. George
Jacob having a shake after FHE.

Lets start out with Saturday. Emma and I went to St. George she wanted to go shopping for her birthday. We had a great time together. Sunday for church I had to speak about Family prayer in the 6th ward. I was so nervous for this talk. I just so glad it is over and I don't have to speak again until the summer time. Monday we were talking about the Family Proclamation and we discussed that we wanted to choose the right and make right decisions. Then we had shakes.

On Tuesday I went Visting teaching. While I visiting teaching. I got a call from the school. I thought it was Jacob saying he was sick. But it was the skills coach saying that Drew was in skills for misbehaving for a sub. He was in there with 6 other boys from his class. I also went out to lunch with Margaret for our birthday's. At night Jonthan and I had our Temple recommend interview with the Bishop and the Stk. President. I am so glad that we have leaders who support us in our callings.We had a good time talking with each other.

On Wednesday which seemed like a long day. I went with Jacob to his field trip to go over to IFA to look at the ducks and bunnies. Which now he thinks we need a bunny to have in our home. Then Emma had her last activity day. And KT, Coral, Mckenzie and Bree had a softball game. Becky is the coach. The girls won so that was exciting. Then Emma told me that she had a book report due but that she needed to make a cake. Then we went to the store to get all the ingredients.
Thursday Drew came home from school because he is sick. Then Jonathan went with the Young Men to St. George for Baptism for the Dead. Jacob came home with Blueberry which he did his homework and reads books with him. Emma and Drew had naps for a few hours so they were not ready to go to bed. Also had guitar lessons. I think I just make my teacher laugh. I need to practise a whole lot more.
Friday- so far we woke up to snow. I took the boys to school and then Emma called and said she was ready for her cake. And now I need to clean up my house. hopefully this weekend we can clean an sleep.

1 comments:

cz said...

Hope you enjoyed your cruise and week away. Because now your home. HAHAHA

Post a Comment