welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Monday, March 22, 2010

These are the good times

Celebrated my big 40 on the boat.
On the beach.
Great times.
Wonderful friends.
With the chef and Matre D'
Brent and Seval snorkling.
Our beautiful boat.
In Cabo San Lucas.
Are awesome and wonderful friends.
Horseback ridding
Beauiful night on the boat.
Just finished snorkling . Yes we are on anther boat.

Why I have such a wonderful mother is because she watched are beautiful children while we had a week getaway. We had such a wonderful time relaxing and having a good time with friends and getting to know each other better. It was so nice to be able to have a free week with out computer, cell phones. And no work came out. We had a great vacation. Jonathan is such a wonderful husband. I am so glad that we could share this time together. We watched amazing shows and comedians and laughed and laughed. We had a wonderful time with our friends laughing and talking and playing games. The men went golfing in Matzlan and the girls went shopping. This was a wonderful trip. We had a blast.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Ah, I am so jealous! It looks like your trip was awesome and met all expectations. Good for you guys for planning and executing the trip. You guys are awesome. Happy 40th Kathryn! You don't look a day older than the day your married Jonathan!!

Kourtney said...

Wow I am not sure I have seen Johnathan smile so much. I wonder why (Uhmm...) I am glad you guys had such a great time.

Post a Comment