welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweet Angels

Thanks to our wonderful friend Amy who is now our angel.




Cute little face.

Drew really not believing we have a new dog.



Jonathan getting to know our new dog.



I got call a call right before we had FHE from Amy saying that she told this Lady about the events with our Sweet Bella and that she wanted to give Emma a dog. But really it was her nieces dog. I was not really sure if this was going to work out . So after FHE Amy called again and came and picked me up and we went to this kind Lady home and there were 2 cute puppies walking around. The little girl had a pink and black dress on it. But the boy was all fluffy. But I took one look at that dog and thought this is for Emma and she is going to love it. But I thought it was to good to be true. So I decided I bet act on it or it would never come again. Even though Emma said in the summertime to start looking again. I just did not think it would happen. I am still so upset about what happened with Bella.
So we brought this cute black and white dog home she is a shihtzu beagel mix. Her mom is the shihtzu and the dad is a beagel. They were so active and very friendly dogs. This was so kind of these 3 Ladies that helped out our very sad situation and made life all better again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kourtney said...

Oh she is cute I love her.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment