welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweet Kind Spirited Bella



Emma with Bella and Emily and Nikki


Break Time



With her cute jacket on.










This dog touched all of our hearts so much. She was so good to come home. She did not cry at all to be in the kennel on the drive home. She loved when Emma and I held her. She would follow us around and want to be just by our side. She loved playing with the boys. I would take her down to the bus stop and put her in this cute coat. She looked so good and funny at the same time.


Emma loved showing her all of her friends. She was so cute with LuLu and with the Burrs and Jolleys. She was so kind and loving.


On thursday she passed away. I was so upset. When I called Jonathan I was just a mess. I could not believe this cute dog had passed. How was I going to tell Emma. So I glad Amy Huseas and she ran over and tried to save this sweet dog.

Kourt came over to give support.

When Emma came home she was so supper sad. She could not believe it. This dog really touched our hearts. It hurt so bad.

The boys were also so very upset.

Emma sweet friends came up to the house to be with her and to let her cry and talk.

They were so sweet and kind.

Jacob went and played at Ethans. Drew went over to Kourt's house. I stayed home and cleaned the house up.

Emma told everyone that we would have a funeral at 7pm.

Kourt was so sweet she brought us over dinner.

Dinnertime was so sad everyone felt sad.

The best was when Jacob said when is Jesus coming I am ready for the ressurection.

I am so glad that we know about the gospel and about the Plan of Salvation. I know it sounds dumb to be sad over a dog. But she was so sweet and kind and barley even barked.

We had her funeral at 7 The Burrs, Jolleys and Emily and Aubree and Sam came over. We said some words and then burried her in the backyard. Kourt also went and bought some flowers that we planted on top of the grave.

We really have people that care about us. Which makes this life go by so much easier.

The lessons we have to learn.

We surely miss our sweet Bella.

1 comments:

Kourtney said...

I am sorry that happened. We are glad to help. Love ya

Post a Comment