welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I should wait. But just can't

My bat pillow at the this time I can not remember where I saw it. But I made it today. So cute. I love it.
Past crafts I have made.

Owl cookies from oopseydaisy.


I got the advent calendar from oopsey daisy. To fun. Now we will have a contest to see who is the best each day to get the candy to eat.




I got the idea from poopies at play website. She did hers in black.

I had this great orange glitter vinyl so here it is.




This project I saw off of women's day mag. Done with black duck tape. I of course don't have black but yellow. I think it still looks great.

I should just wait. But how can I . I was so excited about putting up things for Halloween. I am only a few days early. So please bare with me. I just love that we have access to so many creative people that come up with some great ideas. The kids loved helping make the owl cookies. And they tasted great. I think they also loved taking them around. Jacob said after he saw the candy corn wreath. Can we eat those when Halloween is over. To bad they Hot glue all over them.

1 comments:

cz said...

I love all those crafts! I was just thinking the other day that i should make the candy corn wreath and the bat pillow and the calendar and the subway art sign! Great JOB! You Rock! I love you

Post a Comment