welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thinking of Matt

Today is a very sad and memorable day. I thought I would do okay today. I have thought about him a ton today. I just have not been in the mood to do any of my normal things. It did not help out that it windy, rainny out today. I even tried to enjoy myself at a party. Which I love getting together with people and hearing what is going on in thier lives. I have some pretty amazing friends. Which he always had in his life. Which I am so grateful for. He would help them move and help them do anything that he asked for. This year I really wanted to post to his friends or anyone that knew him. What he did specifically for them. But I was told that this might not work and that people probably did not want to share this information. I know that he taught many people how to drive. He taught people to have a good time. He was such a great example to my cousins. He even took one of them to Europe with him. Which I am glad he did.
He helped me out so much from buying me a nice beautiful winter coat. He hated my hot pink coats that I kept getting. To buying me new tennis shoes at Christmas time. To moving me when I was sick. And then thinking he was ahead of me to move. He had to keep stopping by the side of the road because he was sick. He was so good to my children and to even Jonathan. Yes he was very protective of me. Which I am so glad that he liked Jonathan it helped out so much. At one point I thought I can never get married. He hates everyone I date. At points I sure hated his protective nature. But was grateful for it as well. He is a great brother and I miss him every day. I am so glad that I have a chance to be his sister.
Anyways just some thoughts I was having today.

1 comments:

MG said...

What sweet thoughts of your brother and I don't think anyone is going to admit to learning to drive especially if they were underage or agaisnt thier parents wishes...

Post a Comment