welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Friday, November 2, 2012

I am Grateful for Emma


I am so grateful she would still let me take her to lunch after coming to 
school with my purple hair. It was Halloween after all.

Is this what Emma look when she is old?


Emma is a great friend and has great friend.

Emma loves to do action shots.

I am so grateful for Emma she is sure a delight to have. She is so happy and so kind and nice. She has been so busy this year doing  Cross Country, 2 plays and hanging out with her friends. It has nice to spend some time with her. I am so grateful that she see the light in things. I am so glad she cares about many things I am so glad that she is funny and kind to people and to her brothers. I am so grateful she is willing to try new things. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment