welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fun Blogs to Check out

I just love finding fun crafty blogs that give candy away and that show the cute ideas that they are doing. I wish I was as creative and could find the time. The first is mommyandbeyond@blogspot.com These is a very cute girl and all I love all the things she comes up with. My next love is the pinkstamper@blogspot.com I have fallen in love she does stamping and the cricut. And has helped me make a few gifts on my own. That is so fun people are willing to share there cute ideas. Thanks

1 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out! I was confused when I got your comment because when I came to you blog it had Ramona's picture on it so I thought it was Mel's! But now I've got it figured out and it will be fun to see what you guys are up to as well! Sorry you didn't win, I plan on having another giveaway after the first of the year.

Post a Comment