welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Seval



I am so lucky to have Seval in my life. She is such an awesome, fun, friend. I am so glad that she can make me laugh. And that she goes along with some of my crazy ideas and that she wants to have fun. She has helped me out so much in my life. She is so good with my kids. I just love how kind and fun she is She uses her ears to hear me and her heart. She sets me straight when I am all in a huff. I am so glad that I can be me around her. I love that she wants to include everyone and has such a big heart for others. What a big blessing she has been in my life. So I hope you have a great day. A prayer was answered when you moved to Cedar City. So thank you very much. I think we need to take more pictures of the 2 of us and all the fun things we do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment