welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Monday, November 23, 2009

Yes I went and saw it.



That is New Moon. I read all these books. I did not like #2. I guess because it reminded me of me. Not that I ever fell in love with a vampire or a wolf. But that when I was dating in High School it was hard. And sometimes love was not fun. I did not realize until years later. I did not even realize that it was hard on my family and especially to my sisters. I am so grateful that I got a great blessing at the end of my sweet Jonathan who I would never trade. I am so grateful that I have him. Enough about my younger years.

Before the movie we had dinner and then went and waited in line. We had a great time we had 12 people with us. Which made for a very good time. Good thing for winter coats and a great wind to get us all ready to see a good movie. I love how it followed the book so well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment