welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Passing of a Toy

Saying goodbye to an old friend.

For Halloween one of our cute little friends baby. Was dressed like Baby Bop. I asked her if she loves Barney. She said she just loved it. While I remembered that we have a Barney that talks and it even talks with the t.v. So Emma and I decided that she would love this toy. This is probably very silly. But I love when my children can see that the toys that they once loved That someone else might love it to. I can not believe that it has taken us so long to find someone that loves Barney.He was so good in the day for Emma. Drew and Jacob did not get into Barney as much as Emma. At first Miley was scared and then she warmed up to him and said thankyou. It was so cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment