welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Busy Weekend

project that took 2 hours to make.
The Jolley Family at Royce 1st B-day



Jacob got to dress up to go to his b-day party.


The boys with Royce. In his traditonal Korean outfit.






We had a Busy Weekend starting with the Ward Party it was a Slice of Happiness based around pies. I made 2 pies and they got first and 2nd place for apperance. While we were at the party they had a pie eating contest. Of course I did not bring my camera and Emma decides to select herself to be in it. She came 4th place out of 6. Oliver, Matt Riddle were first and 2nd but they are in college and in high school and then Copper Jesen a first grader come in 3rd then there were William and Matthew Riddle the 2 younger Riddle boys. She gave it her all. It was a big mess. But she had a great time. Then we came home and cleaned and got ready for Kellie's Bridal shower at 10 am the next day. But everyone pitched in and helped me out a lot. Then after the party Jacob had a b-day party to go to. Then we went to the Business Expo we had a great time. We saw this new musical group in town that Drew and Emma want to join. I think that will be fun for them. Then I came home to rest Drew had a friend over and Jonathan went to work and then Emma went over to Jade's B-day party and then we went over to Royce B-day party. I can not even believe that he is one time goes bye so fast. It was Callie and Whitney Birthday so we called them and your present will be on the way. I am just way behind. For Sunday we had yummy crockpot roast. We called the grandparents and had a good visit with them. And then I haved been working on my hot prints free book. Listening to Celbrity Appr in the background. I loved when they announced Brett Michaels as the Winner. He has really grown on me. Not that I am a huge fan or anything. So that has been our weekend. Next weekend should be just as fun being Memorial Day. But we also getting special vistors. We are so excited. I will post next weekend to let you know who they are.

1 comments:

Kourtney said...

I know i can't beileve it has been a year already. thanks for coming to see us. I have pictures to send to you from the 4 wheeling fun day.

Post a Comment