welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What we have been up to.

A late Mother's day photo shoot with Drew.

Jacob love riding 4 -wheelers.

Emma last book report a 6 sided cube.
It will be so nice when the school year is over. It has gone bye way to fast. I think we all need the break. I hope that we can do a lot of fun things this summer. My children are growing up way to fast. I do know that Emma will be competing in the Utah Summer games for soccer which will be way fun to watch.
On saturday we when out to 3 peaks with the Jolleys, Burrs and some other friends we had a good time eating and riding 4-wheelers the weather was just great it was great to get the mind off of other things. We live in such a beautiful land. My camera died so I only have a few pictures.



0 comments:

Post a Comment