welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Emma aka Alice Wonderland

Emma at her Halloween party. Got to love dry ice.
I am a skier. Emma made my hat.


Emma doing the dance. But you can see the zipper.


What a beautiful Alice.


Amy our awesome paitence friend.




When a child has a costume what they would like to be. I try to be a very awesome mom and get them the costume they would like to be. Emma decided that she would love to be Alice in Wonderland she saw the costume at Target. Well I did go to St. George but never went to Target. When I went to the store there was very much adult Alice and then in the kids section baby Alice. No size in between. So I went to our new JoAnn Fabrics that we have and my good friend suggested that I just make it. Over Harvest holiday I thought I will just go home and let my mom make it. Well that trip did not happen. So I thought I better get on it. So I cut out the matterial and started to sew. When I got to the sleeves I did not feel to great so I went to my friends house and she helped me. I did a lot of unpicking. And a lot of running around to do other things just being a mom. What we do for our children. I am so glad my friend was so paitence with me. The fabric was hard to sew on. It kept sagging and gathering so much fuzz. But it did get done for the big day. And it turned out great. She was a beautiful Alice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment