welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A shout out of Thanks

I just wanted to let everyone know. That we have the best of friends. They have been so good to us. I want to thank the Jolley family for helping move out the blue couch and for Kourt for helping me take out the boys furniture and then bring it back in. This would not have been done with out your help. So thank you so much.
Also to the Burr family for your constant support. Thanks so much for putting together a bookshelf for me.
Thanks to the Kastanes family for inviting and sharing your joy of the giants. I think I might just turn into a giants fan.
I just want again to say thank you. You all make our lives so much better. Thank you.

1 comments:

Kourtney said...

You are so sweet. You are always doing great things for others. Thanks for your example of love and service.

Post a Comment