welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Mummy meatloaf Wich Brew-= bat droopings, bone pieces, frog eyes, smashed tombstones, eye of newt. plus ghost blood.



Who knows what Emma will turn into .


For Halloween I wanted to be a little more creative than I have been. There are so many great ideas out there. From the gourmetmom. I got this idea. I thought it would be great because my family loves cereal and they always want to eat it. Also I had a primary program to go to and also I knew I did not want to be cooking all morning. So this worked out perfect for our family.
Then for dinner we had the Jolleys over and I made our mummy football and swamp monster but took no pictures of the swamp monster. The kids loved it. By the way we had our last meatlof for Groundhogs day. So much fun for Halloween.

0 comments:

Post a Comment