welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Ground Hog day

Thanks to Mrs. Comstock I got this cool Groundhog hat.

Do you know what it is made out of off.

The green is to represent grass and the jimmies are dirt.



You have to have fresh orange julius to go with it.


Since this is J favorite crazy event. We thought we would have a few monuments for it. Since we had piano, early out, Jacob going to singing practise to get ready for it's great to be 8. And Emma had New Beginning. Well last year I made a Ground hog meatloaf. So this year I made something different. Just in a mood to make something different to surprise everyone. And it did and they ate it up and we had a great time. Laughing. I got my idea from gourmetmom. She has great ideas on her blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment