welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Friday, February 11, 2011

Sweet Libby

She loves the phone.




Sweet Libby turned 1. She is so cute. I love the way she gets around she scoots on her bottom. She was so interstood in oppening her presents. She got lots of baby dolls. She is a cute little girl. She did not want to many people to hold her. So Hillary got her and Dustin. Jessie did get to hold her for just a minute. Hillary made some sweet cupcakes. They were so yummy. Thank you.




















P.s. I found a way that I could put my name on my blog. Just something fun I learned to do. I found this from KevinandAmanda blog they have free font downloads. I love that people will share.



1 comments:

Kourtney said...

Can I just compliment you. I wanted to call you after dinner to night it was too late. So I just want to say how amazing you are. I love how personal you are and how you really get-to-know people. Thanks for your example I have a lot to live up to. thanks for being such a great friend

Post a Comment