welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Friday, February 11, 2011

Project Life



I am so excited to tell you about Project Life. It is from BeckyHiggins. she made it digitally and I love it. The idea is that you take a picture everyday of the year and then journal it. I usually uploaded my pictures on sunday. And then write each week. The only hard part was to remember to take pictures everyday.On facebook Becky Higgins gives you ideas for a picture of the day. My family has loved looking at this great book and friends that have come over have loved looking at it as well. So if you want to do project life go over to beckyhiggins.com. There is also a month to month with a spot to take 7 pictures a month or you can change the format. What was nice is that the shipping was only $5 and it only took about 5 days to come. It is well worth the price. So pick up your camera and start shooting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment