welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Monday, February 7, 2011

V-Day Decorations

I found this cute ruffle pillow on good things utah. The blogger v and company came and showed how to make it. It even has a video to show you how to make it. I love mine. She made her with white muslim.














For Valentines I wanted to make a few new decorations. Sot that is what I did. I made X,O with glass marbles, I found someone's cute subway art. And cute Becky Higgins. Love one another sign. And And a cutecupcake wreath and flower balls. I have a pink one that I am still working on. So hope you have great love month. I need to put the candy out but it will be eaten to fast. So might have to wait a little longer. I will come back and show you where I got my cute ideas from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment