welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Great Friend, Brother, Matt

I wanted to say something about this awesome person. I was so lucky to have known and associated with this person. He was so kind and very friendly. He gave service to everyone he meet. He made me laugh and cry. And laugh once again. He showed me the meaning of true friendship and devotion to his mother and grandmother. And how much he loved his family. At this time of the year I really miss him and wish he was around to tell him I love him. So grab your child or your sweetheart and tell them that you really love them. Cause that is what it is about. So I love you Matt. You are my super hero.
About this kind of person I could go on forever. I am so glad that I knew him and that I had a good time with him. And that he helped me out so much in my life. I am glad that he showed me how to have a great time and an adventure of a lifetime.. And that he lived his life to the fullest and saw so many beautiful things on this earth and said kind things about everyone.

1 comments:

Kourtney said...

I can't believe it has already been three years. I am so glad that we are friends and I am glad that you continue to think about your brother. You are an awesome lady Kathryn and I am glad that I know you.

Post a Comment