welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am grateful for all the Veterans out there.

















I am so grateful for those who serve and did serve. My Grandpa Fred did and that is how he came to Cedar City. So I am so glad that he served along with his brothers. Cedar City has done this wonderful memorial park it is so beautiful and it is well taken care of. They dedicated the world war 11 moment this afternoon. But I am grateful that I live in America and I love it her and I love my freedoms. I am so grateful that they are fighting for us each and every day. I support them and so glad that they are on our side. I love that my mother's cousin put these pictures on her facebook so that I could put them on my blog today. So thankyou to all the service men out there. I sure do enjoy my freedom.






0 comments:

Post a Comment