welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I am grateful for our house














I am grateful for my house. That I can have some place that my children can come to and feel warm and have saftey from the world. That they can laugh and learn and that family can stay and feel at home. I am thankful to my mom and sister who always help me keep it clean and help when ever needed. Thank you so much. I am thankful that my sister Sarah has helped me paint my house and showed me that it is not to bad to change things up. And my father-in-law to help paint my kitchen and with all the other projects that he helps with when ever he comes. I am grateful for Jonthan so that we can have such a nice house. So yes I am very grateful to have a home to have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment