welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am grateful for Black Friday

I have to owe this one to my sister Sarah. She is the one that got me in on the Black Fridays. Usually this a day where a lot of things that you want or need will be at a very low price. We have had some crazy stories. This year was even crazier than last year. We love on thursday when the ads come out and we get to look and hope that the item that we want will be at a low price. This year the main store was open at 2 different times. Which in the long run we stayed up all night. But we always have a good time. And we have good children that will now just play. And they usually get up later to. So it all works out. So thanks for all the good employees and for a great sister and brother-in-law to make it all the fun. And special thanks to my cousin Josh for making it even better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment