welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am Grateful for Music




















I am grateful for Music my cute Little Emma sang a solo in Church on sunday she did a great job. She has loved being in In-Tune a singing and dancing and acting group. She has already grown so much. I love beautiful music. I am so glad that there is music in my life. The children all started back up with piano. Which has been so nice. Also Emma is playing the vilion. I love when they come home from primary singing the songs. What an impact music is in our lives. These are some of my favorites that I have the pictures. So go and check them out. I am also grateful for Jessie to play such beautiful music. What amazing talent she has. Thanks Jess for your great devotion to music. Music is the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment