welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am grateful for Jacob

Still being Jacob. I love you.
The new wrist brace.

The smallest buckle fracture.





Getting a drink at the ortho pedics.

First wrist arm holder from the insta care.

Jacob my little elf.



Jacob being silly.


Jacob just loves school.

The x-ray room at the hospital.

His poor toes.




I am grateful that Jacob is so fun and when he laughs it gets everyone laughing. I love that he loves his brother and sister. I love that he loves school and that he loves to play and that he is growing so fast and that he will help me around the house. I am glad that he has been such a tropper with having a buckle fracture that he has wore his wrist brace now for three weeks with little complaints. That was his left arm and not he just broke his 2nd toe on his right foot. We know it is broke because we thought the foot would be broken but we got it x-rayed and it is just his toes. So now they are just bandaged together. And he has lost 4 teeth in this time. So he is growing and just having a great time being a boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment