welcome

Welcome friends and Family

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I am grateful for family






































I am so grateful for our extended family they are such great support and have beautiful and fun children. We love getting together with each one of them. We are so grateful for the love that was shown by our brothers and sisters and now with thier wonderful spouses. Even though some are very far away. It is so nice to get together when we are together. I think that time is very special. That is why I think I go a little crazy with the camera. Got to catch all the great fun on film. So thankyou each one for being great members of our family. A special shout out for Matt he would have loved all these kids and how fun they all are. I miss him each and every day.
Once again thanks for being a wonderful family. I love you all very much.









0 comments:

Post a Comment